Is the SR 54 corridor going to get dramatic growth and transformation? It seems so.
Over the last few years, State Route 56 has undergone a dramatic transformation with growth, construction and new businesses. It appears that the 54 corridor is on pace for a similar makeover in the coming years.
Here are just a few of the major happenings along SR 54:
- New projects are underway with a new Chick-Fil-A, a Wawa (which began Nov 7) and a number of strip malls will bring retail and culinary options.
- The new Publix is expected to move to a new location behind the Walmart. (Land is purchased, construction plans are filed and preparations are underway.
- Several Restaurants have announced plans to build.
- A new Steak and Shake is under construction.
- Not to mention residential growth
Over the next couple of years, there looks to be a stunning level of growth in the area.